Fletcher is Growing up Fast!

Lilypie

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Pumpkin Patch





We just got back from the Carrigan Farms Pumpkin Patch and couldn't wait to look at my pictures. This year we went with Chris, Tonya, Emma Kate, and Jack (our 3rd year with the Harrington's), Evelyn and Nickolas, and Danielle. We all had a great time! Danielle is a photographer and I am so glad she wanted to take pictures at the pumpkin patch with us! I'm sure she got some great ones! We all enjoyed a "family dinner" of pizza afterwards. Much, much fall time fun! Plus, Danielle took a look at my camera and changed some settings so it will take better pictures! Yeah! Here are some of my pics of Fletcher enjoying the day. Can't wait to see Danielle's!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had such a great time Sunday! I'm so glad our families have made the pumpkin patch an annual tradition.
-T

evelyn said...

I really like the picture of Fletcher on the tractor. Funny how kids like to "drive".

Keeping up with family and friends and posting lots of photos of Fletcher