Fletcher is Growing up Fast!

Lilypie

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Catching Up





My Mom came over the weekend to visit and to keep Fletcher on Saturday night while I went to Dawn's just-because get-together in Winston-Salem with Tonya (Ed was working). We had great fun as Dawn is a wonderful hostess and got to see some old friends and meet Dawn's friends. Fletcher and Grandmaw had a great time making cookies, watching Thomas, and reading books together. Sunday, Fletcher and I enjoyed visiting with Mom some more and went to the playground and out to lunch with her before she headed back to the 'boro. No school for Fletcher on Monday so he and I accepted Tonya's invitation to come play and the boys had fun together. This morning the kids and I took a walk and enjoyed the beautiful weather.

No comments:

Keeping up with family and friends and posting lots of photos of Fletcher