Fletcher is Growing up Fast!

Lilypie

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Done!

Our all-consuming household project is finished and we survived the mayhem. Well, the contractors are gone anyway. An they did a great job (D&D of Huntersville)! The paint is dry and the dust has mostly settled and we are enjoying our "new" home. No pictures have been hung back on the walls (as much as I love photos in my house, it's hard for me to think about hammering holes into my "new" walls) and closets are still crammed with stuff that goes elsewhere, but for the most part we are feeling settled again. I think we'll get everything ready for Christmas (tree up and a wreath on the door at least) before decorating the house for every day. Pictures of the finished project coming soon.

No comments:

Keeping up with family and friends and posting lots of photos of Fletcher