Fletcher is Growing up Fast!

Lilypie

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Playing Hookie






Fletcher is my alarm clock but he didn't wake this morning until almost 9 a.m. So seeing as how we were going to be really late for school and I had nothing on my agenda for today, Fletcher and I played hookie and went to the Charlotte Nature Museum and Freedom Park instead. What a wonderful day! I looove that part of Charlotte and could sooo live on Queens Rd or East Blvd! We enjoyed the museum where Fletcher (as usual) made some new friends whose company we enjoyed the rest of our visit. He also petted a corn snake named Duncan! Later we headed to Brixx on East Blvd. where we noshed out-of-doors. Then it was back to the Nature Museum where we unloaded Fletcher's bike and pedaled over to an around Freedom Park. It was a great day for the park: we played at the playground, Fletcher rode around the lake, and we enjoyed watching others nap on the lawn and playing Frisbee. On our way home we stopped at the Target in the new METropolitan shopping center in Midtown. All in all we had a great day. I'm sure I have Spring Fever!

No comments:

Keeping up with family and friends and posting lots of photos of Fletcher