Fletcher is Growing up Fast!

Lilypie

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day










Hope all the wonderful mother's I know had a Happy Mother's Day! I sure did! My mom came on Saturday and on Sunday we headed to Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden near Gastonia. But first I got showered with some wonderful gifts: $$ from Mom and Aaron for a pedicure, earrings from Ed, and a book titled "Mommy Super Love" from Fletcher. The book is the best gift ever! Filled with photos of Fletcher and I over the past 5 years and lots of love, it made my heart melt.

The gardens and fountains at DSBG were beautiful! We enjoyed a picnic on the lawn under a tree near the Orchid Conservatory before exploring. Mom and I loved looking at all the plants and flowers. Fletcher loved the fountains and the willow maze. I don't think Ed loved any of it, but he was a good sport for Mother's Day. It was a great day!

No comments:

Keeping up with family and friends and posting lots of photos of Fletcher