Fletcher is Growing up Fast!

Lilypie

Monday, September 7, 2009

Busy Days

Yes, we're still here. Just been very busy lately. Fletcher starts a new school tomorrow and I am working part-time. Fletcher's school is a co-op so we've already put in a lot of time in the past few weeks. I will be working at St. Alban's as a preschool teacher for the 3's. School starts tomorrow but I have also already put in a lot of hours. Of course, Ed's 7-on at work fell in the same week. He and I feel like we've just been trading off and passing each other in the doorway. Things should calm down some once we establish a routine.

In addition to a new school, Fletcher has started swim lessons at Huntersville Family Fitness and Aquatics center and will be taking drama on Monday afternoons.

I will be a Parent Volunteer at Fletcher's school on Wednesdays so I will get to spend at least one day a week with Fletcher at school. His class is 4 boys, that's it! They have a new teacher who has some great ideas for projects to do with the kids that really take it from start to finish. I think this year will be a wonderful expereince for Fletcher. Just pray that we can find something just as great for next year!

No comments:

Keeping up with family and friends and posting lots of photos of Fletcher