Fletcher is Growing up Fast!

Lilypie

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hand Prints



I stole this idea from Pottery Barn Kids, but instead of ordering their kit, we did it ourselves: handprints of each of us on canvas hanging from ribbon. You can buy small canvases at Michael's for 3 for $4.00. I hung them in Fletcher's room, over his bed, and I like the way they look against his apple-green walls. I do think they'd look better on a smaller wall. Oh well, I've already put holes in the wall. Maybe in our next home. I like Ed's handprint the best. Fletcher kept moving his hand so it's a little smeared. But a neat family project. If you do this project don't forget to write the dates on the back.

1 comment:

Danielle Anthony said...

oh my god that is the cutest thing i have ever seen in my whole life. it makes em want to do it with the dogs and hang in my office - once i paint it green. GREAT staggered presentation, love how they arent in a straight row. you are a GENIUS!

Keeping up with family and friends and posting lots of photos of Fletcher