Fletcher is Growing up Fast!

Lilypie

Monday, July 16, 2007

Mr. Personality

Fletcher is shaking hands and kissing babies, literally! The grocery store was quite and experience on Friday. Fletcher introduced himself to everyone we saw: "Hi, I'm Fletcher. Fletcher William Clausen and this is my mom, Joanna. What's your name?" At which people would either A) say "Oh, he's very friendly, isn't he" with a slightly shocked look on their face or B) answer his question and start a conversation. Needless to say, our grocery trip took looker than usual. He stuck his head right into a stroller to talk to a very cute and very new baby. The father said "Oh, it's okay" but I would not have been comfortable with that had it been my baby so Fletcher and I had to have a quick conversation about how to act with babies. I'm glad he is outgoing and friendly, but it's also a little concerning because he is not intimidated by anyone regardless of age, size, or appearance. I really think he might go with anyone. Thank goodness we are always together. Perhaps he'll be a politician when he grows up. Perish the thought!

No comments:

Keeping up with family and friends and posting lots of photos of Fletcher