Fletcher is Growing up Fast!

Lilypie

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Walk/Run/Crawl

Ed and I have declared this our "Year of Change" and as part of this we have begun walking with the goal of becoming runners! We are starting slow since we have not exercised for a while. I walked 20-25 mins 5 times since Saturday and Ed has walked 20-25 mins 4 times this week. We will be incorporating intervals of running soon. We found a great track at a local middle school that we really like. We take Fletcher with us and he rides his bike while we walk, so he is benefiting, too. We will be budgeting for new running shoes in March. Ed and I have a goal of completing the Skyline 5K in April. We'll keep you posted on our progress toward this goal. We don't own a scale so I don't know my starting weight (which I wouldn't post here anyway!) but will let you know when I can fit back into my favorite jeans.

Evelyn, you are an inspiration!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Where are the pictures for this entry?! Seriously- super proud of you guys!
-T

Joanna Clausen said...

No pictures yet. How about you come cheer us on at the 5K and take pictures of us crossing the finish line?

Anonymous said...

And you have further inspired me with your post! Thanks!!
ewd

Keeping up with family and friends and posting lots of photos of Fletcher