Fletcher is Growing up Fast!

Lilypie

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Coming in for a Landing







It is a beautiful day here in NC so Fletcher and I made a plan to hit a playground this a.m. He knew exactly where he wanted to go but I could not figure it out, but after many clues ("we went there with Emma Kate and Jack and ate lunch and Emma Kate showed me that the tunnel slide was not scary and I lost my Backyardigan's shovel there" (the ah ha moment)) I knew where we were heading: Roosevelt Wilson Park in Davidson. We had a great time playing, watching the geese ("They're coming in for a landing, Mommy!"), and pretending to be geese (I evidently laid 9 eggs).

We knew it was time to go home when Fletcher began to get grumpy. He's napping now, so I thought I would go ahead and post. Check out the great shots! Doesn't Fletcher look like a big kid?

No comments:

Keeping up with family and friends and posting lots of photos of Fletcher