Fletcher is Growing up Fast!

Lilypie

Monday, March 10, 2008

One of Those Days






Ever have one of those days when you feel like you should have just stayed in bed for the good of everyone around you? Well in spite of good intentions I just couldn't get it together today. I mean all the events of the day went fine, but I couldn't get word to paper (or screen, as the case may be), etc. the way I intended.

The good thing about kids, though, is that they rarely notice so here are some pictures that I took while Fletcher and I were having fun and playing outside at home and at the playground, where we met Sophie and Julia.

I'll try not to include any of you next time I'm a train wreck waiting to happen!

No comments:

Keeping up with family and friends and posting lots of photos of Fletcher