Fletcher is Growing up Fast!

Lilypie

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Fletcher's Own Good Company

Fletcher got upset yesterday when I "took" his temperature. After trying to understand what was wrong, I realized that he wanted me to "give it back" to him. "Don't take my temperature. It's mine own."


There is a large closet in Fletcher's bedroom and he has now realized that he likes to climb deep into the closet behind the coats and sit. Daddy almost panicked over the weekend because he couldn't find Fletcher, only to discover him in the closet. Yesterday at nap time, he climbed into the closet. "Fletcher are you OK in there?" "Yes, I am sitting." He fell asleep and slept in his closest for 3 hours! I remember sitting in my own closet as a child and reading books and enjoying that close, safe feeling, but I'm sure I was older than Fletcher. As much as he always wants to be with others, it surprises me that he is enjoying this dark, private space. But I think it is great that he is enjoying his own good company.

No comments:

Keeping up with family and friends and posting lots of photos of Fletcher