Fletcher is Growing up Fast!

Lilypie

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Tooting Our Horn!




We all get caught up in the day-to-day, but if you stop to look at your life, it's amazing all the things we manage to accomplish and all the hats we wear. Some days I feel that laundry and housework may never get done, but the reality is that it will always be there, waiting. It's easy to lose touch with the important things like playing with our kids instead of running around like "chickens with their heads cut off." And I need to remind myself that I: did do some laundry, the sink is empty, I made Valentine's cards for friends and family, cared for 4 children (which encompasses a lot), worked at the library, had a date with my husband, wrote a letter to ECU Dept of Librarianship about furthuring my education, read numerous books with my son, had 2 playdates with the Harringtons (see pictures), and created a blog, all this week! WOW! Go ahead, toot your own horn, too!

1 comment:

Danielle Anthony said...

wow, you DID do alot this week. that is pretty impressive. i hope you get to take plenty of naps!

Keeping up with family and friends and posting lots of photos of Fletcher