Fletcher is Growing up Fast!

Lilypie

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Blogging Again




Ed is finished with school and so may have some time now to get our PC fixed, so I plan to start blogging again. I've missed blogging and sharing with you all. We are so proud of Ed and I know he is so relieved to be finished with school. But I don't who is more excited, him or Fletcher and I. It will be nice not to to hear "I have to go do homework" any more. He said he didn't know what he'd do with himself. I said I'd make him a list! :) We are planning to go to Mom's on Friday or Saturday and stay through the weekend for Easter. My Aunt Susan and Uncle Mike have a little cabin by a creek in Alexander County and have invited everyone to come to the creek for an Easter picnic. I hope the weather is nice so that we can. It sounds like so much fun and a great photo opportunity. All the kids will have a blast playing in the creek. I remember doing that at my Aunt Linda's house as a child. We've been celebrating Easter for a week now: Easter Egg Hunt and breakfast at the Yenicheck's last Sunday and an Easter Egg Hunt at Fletcher's school on Wednesday. Both were a lot of fun. Fletcher's new absolutely favorite place is the Sand Lot in Davidson, right across the street from his preschool. It's a huge sand box with all kinds of toy trucks and earth movers, plus lots of grass to run in and a paved path for bikes, etc and a tunnel that we like to pretend is a firetruck or rocket ship. We've enjoyed the beautiful weather and have been 4 times this week. More soon, plus some pictures.

No comments:

Keeping up with family and friends and posting lots of photos of Fletcher