Fletcher is Growing up Fast!

Lilypie

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

A Few of Our Favorite Things

I was reading an article in Real Simple recently about what their staff and readers favorite household items were, the things they counldn't live without. I thought about my favorite things, items I use everyday, and thought I'd share them. Leave a comment with your favorite things and I'll add them to this post. 1) My Dust Buster: perfect for sucking up the crumbs that come with 4 toddlers in the house at one time and better than a broom and dustpan for getting the little stuff. I have one upatairs and downstairs, 2) Clorox Wipes: to wipe up all sorts of messes plus general wipedowns and makes me feel confindent that I'm killing germs in the process, 3) Burts Bees Chapstick: my favorite lip stuff, great alone or under their lip colors. I use this so much that Ed made me one (as a joke) for Christmas with a string so I could wear it around my neck!, 4) Baby wipes: for wiping dirty hands, faces, etc. after meals and art and more, and of course for their obvious use. Look forward to hearing your favorite household things! Here is Tonya's list: My favorite household things:1. Lint roller: used for removing cat hair (which I tend to be pretty compulsive about)2. Baby wipes: used for everything (Emma even uses them to dust for me!)3. Espresso machine: used to help me regain sanity4. Laptop: used for looking up stuff (even when there is nothing to look up)5. Food: used for over-indulgence6. Stroller: used to walk off excess pounds caused by over-indulgence of #5

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite household things:
1. Lint roller: used for removing car hair (which I tend to be pretty compulsive about)
2. Baby wipes: used for everything (Emma even uses them to dust for me!)
3. Espresso machine: used to help me regain sanity
4. Laptop: used for looking up stuff (even when there is nothing to look up)
5. Food: used for over-indulgence
6. Stroller: used to walk off excess pounds caused by over-indulgence of #5
-T

Keeping up with family and friends and posting lots of photos of Fletcher