Fletcher is Growing up Fast!

Lilypie

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sunday with Grandmaw


After getting a good night's sleep to recover from our big day a Tweestie, Fletcher and I and 'Grandmaw' decided to head over to the playground at WCC. What a nice play structure they have! We had never been. We enjoyed climbing the 'rock' wall, pretending to be pirates, and checking out the big red caboose. We all went to Grandma Agnes' house to pick up some old pictures that I'm going to make some copies of. I wanted some photos of my Grandma and my Mom as children. After lunch and a nap at Grandmaw's house, we headed back home to get ready for a new week! Fletcher didn't want to leave and said we should stay for 5 more days.

1 comment:

evelyn said...

You need to check out the playground at Cub Creek in Wilkes (if you haven't already) - it's pretty awesome too!

Keeping up with family and friends and posting lots of photos of Fletcher