Fletcher is Growing up Fast!

Lilypie

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Tweetsie Railroad!





Fletcher and I went to Mom's this weekend and on Saturday Fletcher and I, Mom and Aaron and Chris all went to Tweetsie Railroad in Blowing Rock. Tweetsie is one of our favorite places. I have memories of going as a child, taking my brother when he was little, and I love taking my child there! This was our third visit (we went in the Spring last year to see Thomas the Tank Engine and again in the Fall). The weather was beautiful: cool in the morning and warming to about 70 after lunch time. We did it all! Fletcher rode every ride he could and loved them all: chairlift, boats, planes, the Tweetsie Twister, Mouse Mine train, race cars, carousel, Tilt-a-World, Ferris Wheel, and the Tweetsie Train. Thankfully Aaron and Chris were willing to ride with him because Mom and I don't do rides. Fletcher chose the 'coon skin hat as his souvenir: "I'm Daniel Boone!" Can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what fun! i'm glad you guys had a great trip. i remember being fond of tweetsie as a child, too. i wonder if jack could handle it? maybe we'll give it a shot! love the close-up picture of fletcher-
t

Keeping up with family and friends and posting lots of photos of Fletcher