Fletcher is Growing up Fast!

Lilypie

Monday, December 31, 2007

"Good Day, Sunshine"





I know had badly we needed the rain, but, boy, were we sick of it! Stuck in the house for the past 2 days. Woke this morning to the sunshine and felt like a new person! Fletcher and I headed to the library to find out how a car's engine works (cylinders, pistons, and a drive shaft) and more about weight, balance, and scales. Thank goodness for the library! My son asks questions I need books to answer (and he's 3!).

After the library we were off to the playground. Fletcher is getting really good at pumping his legs while swinging. We both benefited from 1 1/2 hours in the sunshine and fresh air. Lots of other people had the same idea and Fletcher got to play with other kids, which he has missed doing dearly this past week.

"My kids" will be back Thursday and Fletcher is back to school on Friday. I, for one, am looking forward the resumption of a routine! Pictures from today.

No comments:

Keeping up with family and friends and posting lots of photos of Fletcher