Fletcher is Growing up Fast!

Lilypie

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Holiday Fun





Boy, we've had a busy week! I guess they will all be that way until Christmas. But it's been a fun week, doing lots of festive holiday stuff. At home we've been making lots of decorations and ornaments for our tree with our friends, Isabelle and Cam. The past 2 days Fletcher and I have also crushed 4 dozen candy canes for holiday cooking and projects, made 2 dozen waffles for freezing, and 2 dozen pumpkin muffins (from Emily's wonderfully delicious recipe), also for freezing. We made what seemed like a million sugarplums (marshmallows dipped in candy and sprinkles) yesterday, too.

Over the week I made 40 Christmas cards (in addition to the 30 I had already made earlier, last month) and finally choose a picture to go inside. While Ed and Fletcher were at a birthday party yesterday morning, I got them all addressed and Ed helped me lick envelops last night so you should all be getting your Christmas cards this week!

And...we were back to Meg-Art on Wednesday afternoon to paint some more pottery for Christmas gifts. Whew! Oh! And I also did all my Christmas shopping (2 stores and online) on Friday morning! Busy week, but fun and festive!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You guys certainly have been busy! I can't wait to see your Christmas card. I think your week makes Martha Stewart seem slack!

Keeping up with family and friends and posting lots of photos of Fletcher