Fletcher is Growing up Fast!

Lilypie

Friday, December 21, 2007

One Complaint

I'm entitled at least one complaint for the holidays, right? Well, here it is along with a piece of advice: Never order from a company called Young Explorers. I placed the order online on December 7 and still have not received the item! It never shipped until the 13th, and I paid $11.00 in shipping! Their website is no help when it comes to anything other than actually placing an order. I have called customer service 2 times (which they outsource to another company that you have to call at a separate number) and they are most unhelpful. Today they told me that my son's Christmas gift from his Mommy and Daddy could still arrive before Christmas but had no specific tracking info. other than it had shipped. Aaargh!

Update: It arrived at 6:30pm on Friday night, thankfully.

No comments:

Keeping up with family and friends and posting lots of photos of Fletcher