Fletcher is Growing up Fast!

Lilypie

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

"The Holiday Spirit"

One of Fletcher's favorite sayings right now is "That sure gets me in the holiday spirit!" That makes me laugh every time! And he sure does have the holiday spirit: singing Christmas songs, helping me bake, decorating, and asking to go for "night time drives" to see Christmas lights.

He talks all the time and surprises us every day with what comes out of his mouth!:
"There's something that interests me!"
"Let's do an experiment."
"I have a genius idea!"
"Want to meet my friend? He's awesome!" (To a boy at the playground, about Cam.)
"Hi, sweet little guy." (In a soft sweet voice to a baby at school.)
"My Daddy is nocturnal."
"Mom, this is delicious!"

No comments:

Keeping up with family and friends and posting lots of photos of Fletcher