Fletcher is Growing up Fast!

Lilypie

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Danielle in Durham

Friday Fletcher and I drove to Durham and arrived at Danielle's around noon. Danielle is my friend that I've known since high school and a photographer who's studio is in her home. We enjoyed seeing her lovely new home (filled with lots of special touches), catching-up, snacking on Puffins, taking TV- and craft- breaks, and Fletcher having his photo taken many times (without too much complaint and mostly cooperation). Danielle does such a great job capturing kids being kids and made Fletcher very comfortable. We had a great visit! Visit Danielle's blog for a preview of the photos. I got a preview while we were there and was so happy! I can't wait to see them all printed! Thanks, Danielle!

No comments:

Keeping up with family and friends and posting lots of photos of Fletcher