Fletcher is Growing up Fast!

Lilypie

Friday, June 13, 2008

Update: Quiz: What is it?

The correct answer is C. our new ceiling decor, and Fletcher had nothing to do with it. It was all my doing! We were getting ready to decorate t-shirts with fabric paint. Well, the paint was in these little squeeze bottles and the blue seemed to be clogged so I gave it a few gentle squeezes, and needless to say, the clog unclogged itself and paint went 9 feet into the air and landed on my kitchen ceiling! The children thought it was hilarious (especially since I'm the one who did it) and I opted to laugh also (or else I'd have cried) and now we have an interesting 3D design on the kitchen ceiling. It will probably remain there until its time to sell/move. This is the comedy/drama that is my life!

No comments:

Keeping up with family and friends and posting lots of photos of Fletcher