Fletcher is Growing up Fast!

Lilypie

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Day in the City







Fletcher and I headed to the Charlotte Nature Museum this morning for Farm Day where we saw a llama, goat, sheep, bunnies, geese, and more and planted some radish seeds. We explored the museum and the nature trail before heading to the Kings Drive Farmers Market where we saw (and bought) veggies of every color! We then went to Reid's uptown for sandwiches, road the trolley, and visited ImaginOn. Boy, I'm tired! But we had much fun. I must say, I really enjoy my sons company and love to do things like this with him.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you comment about enjoying Fletcher's company! I think we often take for granted how truly amazing our little travel buddies can be. And, the farmer's market is a great place for colorful pics!

Joanna Clausen said...

I know I took it, but I am loving the photo of Fletcher at the Farmer's Market. So colorful and so cute!

Keeping up with family and friends and posting lots of photos of Fletcher