Fletcher is Growing up Fast!

Lilypie

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Enjoy Life While You're Living It

This New Year I resolve to enjoy the things we have now. This has been on my mind for a few months now. I had photographs and other art in the attic waiting until we had a new house to put it in. After we did some work around the house, I decided to enjoy these things now, in the present, in the home we have now. I have clothes I bought because I liked them, but have never worn because "I'm just running errands today" or "I'm just hanging with the kids today." But I am vowing to wear what I want because it will make me feel good. I vow to use the good china on a Tuesday night. I vow to live my life for today and not for some day in the unforeseen future.

No comments:

Keeping up with family and friends and posting lots of photos of Fletcher