Fletcher is Growing up Fast!

Lilypie

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Getting the New Year Off to the Right Start

Well over the past few days I have cleaned and organized our bedroom closet, the downstairs closet (it was really bad), and the laundry room, plus random drawers and my address box! It feels good to at least start the new year off with things in pretty good shape. Who knows how long they will stay that way! It seems like home organization is a constant work-in-progress! Next I need to do some paper filing and computer files reorganization and work on my time management (less screen time for sure!). For that I feel that I really need and iphone to keep me on task (which doesn't support my less screen time does it?). Don't you agree?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great! There is an old Chinese tradition that says you should get rid of anything that is old or broken and start the new year with everything fresh and new. This follows that concept, maybe it will bring you good fortune in the new year!
Cathy

Keeping up with family and friends and posting lots of photos of Fletcher