Fletcher is Growing up Fast!

Lilypie

Monday, January 12, 2009

Sunday at the Museum




Yesterday Fletcher and I took at trip to the Schiele Museum and Planetarium in Gastonia. We had a great time! It was our first planetarium experience and Fletcher liked it so much that we saw 2 shows. We have been to the Schiele Museum a few times before and I'm always struck by how each visit is different as Fletcher gets older. This time our favorite exhibit was the Hall of North Carolina Natural History where Fletcher and I played "I spy with my little eye...." as we explored and talked about each diorma. We also enjoyed the Hall of the American Indian where Fletcher was interested in how the Native Americans made things. It was a very enjoyable visit and we are looking forward to returning soon! It is days like yesterday that make me think homeschooling would be so fun (and days like today that remind me why it wouldn't!).

No comments:

Keeping up with family and friends and posting lots of photos of Fletcher