Fletcher is Growing up Fast!

Lilypie

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Busy Times




Seems there is a lot going on this month: planning Fletcher's birthday party, Ed's job seeking/interviewing, making plans for Mother's Day weekend, thinking about house selling/buying, Fletcher's last 2 weeks of preschool this year, etc. Saturday we went to Isabelle's 3rd birhtday party. It was an Art Party and all the kids there had fun painting, stamping, etc. Tuesday, I just had Fletcher and Cam so I took the boys to the playground. We all had a great time. Today Fletcher and I went to Tonya's after preschool and had fun playing with Emma Kate and Jack, and their friend Jane. I loved seeing Tonya's newly painted home (beautiful) and hearing about their recent Disney trip. Thanks for the lunch and fun, T. Friday, Ed is working in Blowing Rock and Fletcher and I are planning to go with him as long as the weather is nice. I can think of lots to do with a little boy in BR when the weather is nice, and nothing to do if it's not. My Mom is coming to our house on Friday evening to spend Mother's Day weekend with us. I am off for the weekend and am looking foward to spending time with my Mom and Ed and Fletcher. I am planning to take my Mom to get a pedicure and breakfast on Saturday morning and we may all go hear the concert "Peter and the Wolf" on the Davidson Town Green in the afternoon. Hope the weather is nice and that you all have a Happy Mother's Day as mothers or with your mothers. Best.

No comments:

Keeping up with family and friends and posting lots of photos of Fletcher