Fletcher is Growing up Fast!

Lilypie

Friday, May 25, 2007

Me and My Boy






Fletcher and I had a fun day today that started with a spontaneous visit to Dunkin' Donuts where we enjoyed a donut and juice. Yum! We then went to Lowes which is one of Fletcher's favorite places. He loves the tools and the lawn mowers. I found some beautiful geraniums. Later we went to the playground where we enjoyed pretending Anansi and the Moss Covered Rock and playing on the playground equipment. Fletcher can now climb on all the things that I used to tell him was for big kids. My little boy is a big boy! I finally found a frame for the pictures of my kids so none of you have to hear me fuss about that anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you two had a fun day! And, let me say, I love Fletcher's hair long; it's so cute.
-T

Anonymous said...

Love following your Blog. I've had trouble sending comments- lets see if this works.
Gramma

Keeping up with family and friends and posting lots of photos of Fletcher