Fletcher is Growing up Fast!

Lilypie

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Let the Fun Begin!

I tell you what, I'm sure I go way overboard with the party planning stuff and this week is crunch time! Fletcher's birthday party is Saturday. Monday, I ordered balloons and cupcakes. Tuesday, straightened my house and caught up on laundry, while caring for 4 kids no less. Today, cleaned the downstairs and bought lots of groceries and started organizing stuff in boxes to go to the party site. Tomorrow, I have the kids, will clean in the p.m. and then Ed's parents and Gram will arrive in the evening from NJ. Friday, last minute running around for stuff I've forgotten in the other trips, Mom, Aaron, and Chris arrive, and have a cookout for 9 people for dinner. Saturday is the magic day. Pick up cupcakes, set up and decorate the picnic shelter. Aaron and I have gone together to set up for Fletcher's birthday party the past 2 years and we plan to continue the tradition this year. And 10:00am is party time! It's chaos and I love it! Everyone keep you fingers crossed that I will survive the next few days! Thanks to Tonya for loaning us all kinds of things and for volunteering to pick up balloons Saturday morning!

No comments:

Keeping up with family and friends and posting lots of photos of Fletcher