Fletcher is Growing up Fast!

Lilypie

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Cool Dude and Projects



Check out Cam today! Cool dude in the shades from the dress-up bin. We made cards for moms and grandmother's today for Mother's Day. Aren't they great! Left to right: Isabelle's, Cam's, and Fletcher's. The kids enjoyed gluing on paper, sticking on stickers, using rubber stamps, and dictating messages. Isabelle said she loves her Grammy beacause Grammy makes her grits! That was my favorite! We also made our hand prints on a poem by Susan Pflug called Mommy: "When I was a baby, Mommy held me on her shoulder. She held me on her lap when I got a little older. When I started pulling up, My mommy helped me stand. When I started walking, Mommy held my little hand. Then I started running, and grew so big and smart. That's when my Mommy let me go and held me in her heart." It makes me cry everytime I read it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tears! How sweet... the kids' cards are really cute.
-T

Keeping up with family and friends and posting lots of photos of Fletcher