Fletcher is Growing up Fast!

Lilypie

Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day and Sharing Time at Preschool






We had a great Mother's Day weekend. My Mom came to visit with us and Ed pampered us both. Fletcher enjoyed taking Grandmaw to one of his favorite playgrounds on Sunday morning. The school year is winding down! Today was Share Day in Fletcher's preschool class. Mommies and Daddies were invited, treated to muffins made by the kids, and received a small portfolio of their child's art work, along with photos from the school year. The kids sang "If You're Friendly and You Know It" and "1 Little, 2 Little, 3 Little Bumblebees" and played the drums. Ed and I enjoyed seeing Fletcher in his school environment. Cam is in Fletcher's preschool class, so Emily was at Share Day, too. It was a very pleasant afternoon and Fletcher and I spent some time outside: riding the bike, blowing bubbles, and enjoying the garden. I have said for the last 2 years that I really need to thin out my garden and I am reminded again this year why. It looks really nice, but only half the things made it this year because they were crowded out by the others.

No comments:

Keeping up with family and friends and posting lots of photos of Fletcher